Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHOLEY MOLEY!



D-Linc delivers the goods! And the goods just so happens to be the belle of the ball(s)!

It's been taken to a new level.

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!

This is the best way that I can figure viewing each individual thread sequentially successively successfully: Fauxmosapiens 01

This is all that I've uploaded to it so far, but I'll do the others within the next few days. I'll even put easier accessible links on the right side of this very page to each individual thread. If anyone can figure a better way to do this through subsites or something, holla atcha boy.

1 comment:

Buster said...

You know that our pages are righteous when I want to have dibs on every single one of the story lines. I'm still really psyched about all of this. Yeah, PSYCHED out.